Receptionist and Administrative Assistant / Traffic Coordinator
Energy Communications Corporation (ECC) is seeking a full-time Receptionist and Administrative Assistant / Traffic Coordinator. As the first point of contact for our company the receptionist is responsible for directing internal and external phone calls for multiple departments and provides information to callers in Spanish and English and is the first point of contact for visitors to our company. Maintain in-coming package log, distribute mail and faxes, prepare outbound mail, monitor supply levels, manage and organize supply room. Additional administrative support duties are as follows:
Receptionist and Administrative Job Requirements/Qualifications:
Well qualified candidates will be fluent in Spanish and English. Must have a strong working knowledge of Microsoft products including Word, Excel, Power Point, etc. Candidates should have previous experience and a commitment to delivering superior customer service, attendance and able to take initiative in all aspects of the job. Candidate should have excellent interpersonal skills, a sense of creativity, a winning attitude and the ability to stay calm under pressure in a fast-paced environment. Ability to work well under time constraints. Strong written and verbal communication skills in Spanish and English are essential. Candidate must have a strong attention to detail and excellent follow-through skills. Should be willing to take ownership and initiative and is a self-starter and finisher who drives projects and tasks to conclusion.
Other Job Requirements/Qualifications:
Traffic Coordinator, Duties will also include preparation and reconciling of traffic logs, reports, copy, filing, & other duties as assigned. Must be well organized and able to multitask, data entry, organizational skills, problem solving, and excellent written and verbal communication skills with the Sales Department.
Salary: Commensurate with Experience. Benefits provided.
Send Resume to: email@example.com or fax to 619-585-9463. Resume and cover letter can also be mailed to Energy Communications Corporation, 637 Third Avenue, Suite B, Chula Vista CA 91910.
EDUCATION SPECIAIST / CONSULTANT / CURRICULUM DEVELOPER
Guiding the development and/or revision of curriculum, consulting on current instructional methodologies.
Evaluating and advising on the use of instructional materials and technology in the classroom. Monitoring educational trends and developments. Assisting in the implementation of program revisions.
The applicant MUST BE bi-lingual and bi-cultural in English and Spanish
For further information, please contact:
CASAS International Brokerage Inc.
Experienced Entry Writer
- Highly motivated and organized individual.
- Knowledgeable in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Must be able to work in the San Diego/Otay Mesa area.
- Must be able to travel to Mexico (with a valid passport).
- 100% bi-lingual in English and Spanish.
- Minimum experience 3-5+ years.
For more information, please submit your resume with references via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
INTERNATIONAL INBOND LOGISTICS
WARE HOUSE MERCHANDISE CLASSIFIER
7603 Saint Andrews Ave Suite C
San Diego , CA 92154
# Positions Available:
Hombres y Mujeres
Full-Time or Part-Time:
FULL – TIME
How to apply:
•Via Email (email@example.com)
Bestech Trading USA Ltd
Job Title: FTZ Operator
- Process FTZ Entries through Alliance/FTZ System and U.S. Customs
- Maintain FTZ Files
- Ensure smooth flow of daily operations for all inbound & outbound shipments
- Monitor Cargo Arrival and Availability
- Issue Billing invoice and make sure proper costing in system if applicable
- Provide POD status if applicable
- Provide Customer Service
- Provide Reports as per Customer requirements
- Work with Customs Brokers on exception management
- Track and Monitor shipments from pre-alerts
- Arrange Hot Shipment Deliveries from Pre-Alerts
- Process and issue duty check payments to U.S. Customs if applicable
- Process and issue non-duty checks through the system if applicable
- Miscellaneous Account Handling
- Coordinate delivery of freight to the zone
- Prepare FTZ documentation such as 214/TNE/IE/IT
Further information, please contact:
Bestech USA.,Ltd & AGS Trading USA Inc
(619) 710 0501
International Inbod Logistic
1.-Se solicitan OPERADORES DE ALMACEN para procesos de revisión, sexo indistinto.
2.-Se solicita CLASIFICADOR DE MERCANCIA, con conocimiento de tarifa de importación/exportación mexicana, conocimiento de norma oficial mexicana para procesos de exportación a México.
Para más información, llamar al (619) 671-7790
JAS Forwarding USA, Inc.
Import Traffic Specialist – Part Time
To process and handle air and ocean import shipments for our customers, ensuring the highest quality standards and providing service solutions meeting or exceeding our customer’s requirements.
JAS Forwarding San Diego
For a full job description, please click here.
International Inbond Logistics
- 100% Bilingual (English, Spanish)
- Basic Accounting Knowledge
- Monday-Firday, 8am-5pm (open availability)
For further information please send Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to (619) 661-1749
Freigh Carrillo Forwarding, Inc.
In charge of a big account, inventory, etc.
Knowledgeable in Darwing.
Send CV to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
INTERNATIONAL INBOND LOGISTICS
Warehouse clerk (Temporary position).
Monday thru Friday.
Info: 619-671-7790 Jorge Avalos