INTERNATIONAL INBOND LOGISTICS
WARE HOUSE MERCHANDISE CLASSIFIER
7603 Saint Andrews Ave Suite C
San Diego , CA 92154
# Positions Available:
Hombres y Mujeres
Full-Time or Part-Time:
FULL – TIME
How to apply:
•Via Email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
International Automated Brokers, Inc.
Entry level person,
Proficient with data entry,
Must be fluent in Spanish and English.
For further information, please contact:
Rachael Goding at (619) 661-6464
Bestech Trading USA Ltd
Job Title: FTZ Operator
- Process FTZ Entries through Alliance/FTZ System and U.S. Customs
- Maintain FTZ Files
- Ensure smooth flow of daily operations for all inbound & outbound shipments
- Monitor Cargo Arrival and Availability
- Issue Billing invoice and make sure proper costing in system if applicable
- Provide POD status if applicable
- Provide Customer Service
- Provide Reports as per Customer requirements
- Work with Customs Brokers on exception management
- Track and Monitor shipments from pre-alerts
- Arrange Hot Shipment Deliveries from Pre-Alerts
- Process and issue duty check payments to U.S. Customs if applicable
- Process and issue non-duty checks through the system if applicable
- Miscellaneous Account Handling
- Coordinate delivery of freight to the zone
- Prepare FTZ documentation such as 214/TNE/IE/IT
Further information, please contact:
Bestech USA.,Ltd & AGS Trading USA Inc
(619) 710 0501
International Inbod Logistic
1.-Se solicitan OPERADORES DE ALMACEN para procesos de revisión, sexo indistinto.
2.-Se solicita CLASIFICADOR DE MERCANCIA, con conocimiento de tarifa de importación/exportación mexicana, conocimiento de norma oficial mexicana para procesos de exportación a México.
Para más información, llamar al (619) 671-7790
JAS Forwarding USA, Inc.
Import Traffic Specialist – Part Time
To process and handle air and ocean import shipments for our customers, ensuring the highest quality standards and providing service solutions meeting or exceeding our customer’s requirements.
JAS Forwarding San Diego
For a full job description, please click here.
Area Sales Manager – Mexico
Purpose: Generates revenue by developing market potential through forecasting, lead generation, qualification, and closing sales
Territory: San Diego/Otay Mesa and Western Mexico
Traveling: Travel into Tijuana, Baja California and Western Mexico
- Identifies market potential by qualifying accounts.
- Initiates sales process by scheduling appointments; making initial presentation; understanding account requirements.
- Maintain current accounts and developing position relations with existing customers
- Closes sales by building rapport with potential account; explaining product and service capabilities; overcoming objections; preparing contracts.
- Expands sales in existing accounts by introducing new products and services; developing new applications.
- Contributes information to market strategy by monitoring competitive products and reactions from accounts.
- Recommends new products and services by evaluating current product results; identifying needs to be filled.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Other Duties as Assigned
Relationships: Interact with all levels personnel/customers, to include executives
Abilities/Skills Required: History of setting and adhering to meaningful goals, possess an exceptional level of oral and/or written communication skills, be effective and persuasive dealing with a wide variety of people, organize time and responsibilities to effectively exceed objectives. Must be fluent in English and Spanish.
Education/Training Required: Four year college degree preferred, plus two years transportation sales experience. Interact with all levels personnel/customers, to include executives
Please contact Alexa Sax for further information.
International Inbond Logistics
- 100% Bilingual (English, Spanish)
- Basic Accounting Knowledge
- Monday-Firday, 8am-5pm (open availability)
For further information please send Resume to email@example.com or fax it to (619) 661-1749
Assistant to Cross-Border Operations Manager
Responsabilities will include Freight Trasportation, Logistics and Controls. Full time salaried position based on experiencie.
- Highly motivated individual with excellent computer skills.
- Highly organized and detail oriented work habits.
- College education graduate with a BA, BS or AA degree.
- 100% bi-lingual in English and Spanish.
- Minimum 3 years work experience.
For more details please send resume with picture, letters of recommendation and copy of official school transcripts to:
Subject: Career opportunity 2014
Freigh Carrillo Forwarding, Inc.
In charge of a big account, inventory, etc.
Knowledgeable in Darwing.
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
INTERNATIONAL INBOND LOGISTICS
Warehouse clerk (Temporary position).
Monday thru Friday.
Info: 619-671-7790 Jorge Avalos