1) Interplex Nascal
Interplex Nascal is looking for an Independent Manufacturers Representative currently selling electronic components, connectors and sub-assemblies to Engineers at medium and large manufacturing companies in Baja California.
Interplex Nascal designs and manufactures small precision metal stampings, injection molded plastic parts, insert molded plastic parts and assemblies for the medical, aerospace, automotive and interconnect industries in Tustin, CA.
- An engineering degree is preferable.
- A technical sales background is required.
- Fluent in Spanish and English.
- The ability to travel to USA for business.
2) SONET Transportation and Logistics, Inc.
Fleet Safety Manager
Must have a Minimum of 3 years’ TRUCKING experience in:
· Both Federal and CA State DOT Regulations
· D&A Regulations
· Experience in both driver and Owner Operator hiring practices
· Hands on experience with hiring paperwork
· Hazardous Material Certifications and Experience
· HR Experience a plus
Salary will be based on previous experience. Comprehensive benefit packages are offered.
· TRUCKING SAFETY EXPERIENCE MINIMUM 3 YEARS
· Send your resume to email@example.com or call 619-565-2843
3) Trucking company in business for more than 20 years specializes in LTL is looking for a supervisor to supervise operations in Otay Mesa.
Candidate must have:
·At least 5 years of hands on experience in LTL trucking with US/MX border crossing knowledge
·Good communication skills
·Flexible hours when needed
Good salary with company benefits.
Please send your resume to P.O. Box 3395, Lakewood, CA 90711
4) JD GROUP US CUSTOMS BROKER
5) Ocean Export CSR
The Panalpina Group
We are looking to hire an Ocean Export CSR to serve as a point of contact for the customer and documentation processing unit, ensuring operational excellence, high productivity and customer satisfaction.
For full list of requirements, and contact information, please click here
6) Global Logistics Coordinator RL Jones Customhouse Brokers – San Diego, CA
Experience in the following Areas:
International Freight Coordination (Air and Ocean)
Coordination of Container Drayage Services
Preparation of Customs Paperwork
Preparation of Delivery Orders
Coordinate payment of all related charges to release shipments
Provide Excellent Customer Service
English / Spanish a must
Cross Border Logistics Experience a plus