Company: BARBACHANO INTERNATIONAL
As an Administrative Assistant you will assist management by handling office tasks, providing professional assistance to internal and external clients, and generally being a helpful and positive presence in the workplace. Candidates must be comfortable with computers, general office tasks, and excel at both verbal and written communication.
As a Research Assistant you will help solidify our research department with strong sourcing and internet research skills. You will identify the best talent in Latin America and facilitate the recruitment of professionals for our clients and in support of our executive search team. The Research Assistant achieves this by utilizing candidate database research, marketing and other outreach tactics. This includes placing advertising through internet outlets, print, social media marketing, maintaining candidate database and recruitment campaigns, conducting phone screens and professional history review to determine candidate eligibility, and conducting review of professional references.
Required experience, skills, and knowledge:
- 2+ years working in a research, administrative assistant or support role requiring attention to detail and preferably online research. Exposure to bi-cultural (US-Mexico) corporate environments is desirable.
- Bilingual fluency English and Spanish written and spoken.
- Pronounced attention to detail.
- Self-starter and ability to work autonomously.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Organizational-prioritizing-follow through skills.
- Proficient with MS Word and Excel.
- Must have Social Media skills (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or similar)
- Skilled in written and oral communication.
** Flexible work schedule (20-25 hours per week)
Please send resume to: [email protected]